Frequently Asked Questions
We offer Little Dragons and Ninjas program for 3-4 year olds who have the physical and cognitive ability for practicing Martial Arts. Our adult class has no limits of age just as long as the student can practice Martial Arts safetly under our professional instruction.
We recommend looking for several things when searching for the right Martial Arts School:
- Instructors: How qualified are they? How much experience and credibility do they have?
- Curriculum: Is it well established? Does it show education value?
- Transparency: The school provides open communication in all aspects of the organization.
- Facility: Clean? Professional?
- Service: How well does the staff treat its Martial Arts family?
- Governing Body: Is the school part of a world wide organization? Does it attempt to stay on top of it’s industry?
- History: How much experience and culture does the school have?
We pride ourselves in providing more than physical acitivity for more than 24 years. Therefore we distinguish ourselves as an academy before a business. We stick to our traditional roots and select our students based upon their interest level, learning ability, and behavior. With our experience, you’ll learn Martial Arts curriculum, culture, and self-cultivation.
Taekwondo originates from Korea, while Karate is originated from Japan. While there are similarities, the core difference in Taekwondo is more usage of the core body and kicking techniques. You can find out more information about the Martial Art here.
The price is dependent on which program the student signs up for. Each program is designed for each level of commitment the students wishes to engage in.
I'm not the best physical condition and I have a past injury that prohibits me from certain activities
Safety heavily integrated into our classes as our instructors build relationships with each and every student. They are heavily trained to communicate with you and understand your limits as well as how we can improve them.
One must learn how to walk before running. We teach olympic style sparring to students who reach a certain level which usually takes about 6 months of training. As for weapons, Black Belts are required to learn the bow staff and sword.